You are here
Nutrition and Student Services Department aims to improve the quality of meals and the services offered to the students at Prince Sattam Bin Abdulaziz University by providing the students with balanced and healthy food and high quality services.
• Identifying and provisioning the nutrition needs at the university
• Disseminating information and raising awareness of good nutrition and healthy life via leaflets and brochures
• Holding and supervising all University celebrations
• Defining the conditions and specifications of students' services and following up their implementation
• Coordinating with student-service companies and sending the contracts to the vice dean